To upcycle over 5 million lbs of agave waste, equivalent to 500 swimming pools, into a wide range of everyday biodegradable products.
Each year, millions of tons of agave waste from the liquor industry are discarded into rural landfills. Sustainable Agave products use upcycled materials, reducing demand for farmed and natural resources like canola, sugarcane, trees, and forests.
Choosing our products diverts this waste, eliminates the need for virgin materials, and reduces carbon emissions from farming, transport, and deforestation.
1. Agave is grown and harvested in rural Mexican communities
2. The agave plant is used to make tequila and agave nectar
3. “Bagazo” fiber was left-over waste from the process
4. We divert this from landfill to make sustainable-use products
5. Our products are more sustainable options and biodegradable.
All of our products are biodegradable.
Shop All Sustainable Products
Our commitment to sustainability goes beyond our products.
We have donated 1% of our total sales to a ground-breaking program, dedicated to the preservation and regeneration of indigenous agave species and protection of the diverse habitat in Jalisco, Mexico - home to Sustainable Agave operations.